Then I love pearl jewelry, white pearl, like a born phenix, pure and beautiful. Actually, what kind of jewelry you love, it is not related to its current value, sometimes just a special glance, it will leave the endless attachment for you. Jewelry’s downy and burnish make you indulge to it, and win the favour of people. White, is the most tolerant color, it seems to see through the fickleness of the world, but still without change.
I love the crystal. The crystal is glittering and with the cool refreshing sea blue. A crystal bracelet that with me for a short half year, and I love it day by day. I love beautiful things, but irrelevant to the price and brand. So as the jade jewelry, crystal jewelry and pearl jewelry.
tungsten jewelry is a woman’s best friend, because it expresses the girl’s first best dreams about grow up and the vision of the future. Jewelry represents a deathless beautiful heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment